The R4D six-week series has been completed or acquired by 121 different churches and schools in 15 states, Canada, and China. The cumulative number of people reached is amazing--not to mention the ongoing impact.
Here's a list of those who have recently acquired the materials, completed the series, or who will begin in the near future:
- Highland Church of Christ, Robinson, IL
- Clover Road Christian Church, Hannibal, MO
- Northside Christian Church Georgetown, KY
- Mount Tabor Christian Church, Salem, IN
- New Testament Christian Church, Keokuk, IA
- Central Christian Church, Streator, IL
- Staples Church of Christ, Staples, MN
- Westside Christian Church / ReNew Project, Eugene, OR
- Copper Creek Christian Church, Maryville, IL
- Greenwood Christian Church, Canton, OH
- Sherwood Oaks Christian Church, Bloomington, IN
- Cornerstone Christian Church, Effingham, IL
- First Christian Church, Morris, IL
- New Life Christian Church, Emporia, KS
- Ogilville Christian Church, Columbus, IN
- Taylorville Christian Church, Taylorville, IL
- Community Christian Church, Alton, IL
- First Christian Church, Titusville, FL (This is the first location in Florida!)
- Paxton Church of Christ, Paxton, IL
The popularity of the series continues to grow. Pass the word to your church to consider this very important series.
An overview of the series can be found HERE on the Room For Doubt website. All materials for the series are easily downloadable. It includes message manuscripts, an adult discussion guide, a youth discussion guide, sermon video bumpers, marketing materials, short videos for discussion starters, a small group leader training video, and many other recommended and provided resources.
East 91st St. Christian Church in Indianapolis was one of the first churches to use the series. Rick Grover, Lead Pastor, says, “Room For Doubt has been one of the most rewarding, enriching, and life-changing church-wide initiatives we have ever done.”
Tom Ellsworth, Senior Minister at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church in Bloomington, IN, states, "Our congregation has welcomed the theme and our small group ministry has joined in the discussion making weekly resources available to our Life Groups.... The plan, schedule, and resources available through the Room for Doubt program are outstanding and very beneficial to making the most of this opportunity. I whole heartedly recommend this program for any congregation seeking to better engage its community and those who are struggling with doubt.”
Encourage your church to adopt this six-week series. It will foster productive spiritual conversations, forge new relationships, and deepen faith.