Apologetics at Lincoln Christian University
Room For Doubt is highlighting the pursuit of Christian apologetics at Lincoln Christian University. The undergraduate college offers a MINOR in apologetics (new for Fall 2020). The seminary offers an M.A. and an M.Div. in Philosophy & Apologetics. Room For Doubt is funding new scholarship assistance through LCU to encourage LCU students to receive focused preparation in this important area–learning to persuasively present and effectively defend the Christian worldview.
Fall 2021 Apologetics Classes
The UNDERGRADUATE Apologetics Minor and Scholarship Program:
- See a description of the LCU undergraduate MINOR in apologetics.
- Get an APPLICATION for an undergraduate Apologetics Scholarship.
- Recipients pursuing a minor in apologetics receive a $750 scholarship for EACH approved course (up to two per semester).
- Those not minoring in apologetics may still receive a $500 scholarship for EACH approved course (one per semester).
- Applications are required each semester, with priority given to earlier applications. Applications are accepted as follows:
- For Fall semester: From March 1 up until 7 days before the start of classes.
- For Spring semester: From October 1 up until 7 days before the start of classes.
The SEMINARY Specialization in Philosophy & Apologetics
- See online information about LCU’s M.A. and M.Div. in Philosophy & Apologetics. The 36 semester hour M.A. can be completed by distance.
- Download a PDF summary of the program.