The SIX topics covered in the curriculum series:
- Is Doubt Always Bad?
- Does God Really Exist?
- Isn’t the Bible Full of Myths and Mistakes?
- Why Do Christians Say that Jesus is God’s Son?
- Why Does God Allow Tragedy and Suffering?
- Is it Intolerant to Say that Jesus is the Only Way?
Who Produced the Curriculum?
The six-week series was written and produced by notable authors, speakers, and specialists in apologetics and curriculum development. MARK MITTELBERG crafted the messages. He is the author of a number of books, including The Reason Why Faith Makes Sense; The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask; Confident Faith: Building a Firm Foundation for Your Beliefs; Choosing Your Faith in a World of Spiritual Options; and Becoming a Contagious Christian (with Lee Strobel and Bill Hybels). GARRY POOLE created the adult and youth discussion guides. Garry has written many notable works, including the discussion guides for many of Lee Strobel’s best-selling books (e.g. The Case for Faith; The Case for Christ; The Case for a Creator). His publications also include Seeker Small Groups and The Complete Book of Questions: 1001 Conversation Starters for Any Occasion. LEE STROBEL served as consultant and contributed a couple of the messages. Dr. RICHARD KNOPP edited and offered additional content to the Series and is primarily responsible for the content on the website, the mobile app, and the animated videos. Rich is the Program Director of Room For Doubt and Professor of Philosophy & Christian Apologetics at Lincoln Christian University.
What’s It Cost?
The six-week Room For Doubt series is designed to be used in an ENTIRE church (from high school on up), though it can be used by small groups or classes. The COST of ALL of the materials in the curriculum depends on the number of participants.
The cost is very modest and ALL-INCLUSIVE. Simply order the material for your group type and size, and you have access to ALL of the material, including the videos and many specific recommended resources. (A church order gives everyone access in the church, including all small groups.)
- An introduction to the series and the messages (for leaders).
- A License Key to Unlock E-Guides/E-Books in App for special Leader Content and for all users.
- Six Message Manuscripts (in editable format).
- Adult Discussion Guide (in PDF and E-book via download or in App).
- Youth Discussion Guide (in PDF and E-book via download or in App).
- Videos for series promotion (in HD and other resolutions).
- Videos for small group leader training (c. 30 minutes).
- Videos for message bumpers (2-3 minutes each; usable for message introductions).
- Additional videos of a “doubters uncensored” panel on various topics (2-4 minutes each; usable for discussion starters and adaptable for message use).
- Program graphics, logo files, program fonts, slide templates, and more.
- Links to recommended online resources, including videos, for each of the six topics in the series.
- And more…
How does the App License Key work?
Whoever orders the material for your church or group will receive a “LICENSE KEY.” The license key can be shared with your church or ministry. (1) It gives leaders access to special LEADER CONTENT and it (2) gives ALL participants access to much of the material, including the Discussion Guides. With the license key, the material can be accessed in a browser or in the App on a mobile device.