- This extraordinary curriculum is designed to strengthen the faith of Christian believers and help them be more effective witnesses for their faith. It covers a wide range of relevant and important topics. It provides teachers with a complete preparation and presentation manual. It also offers individuals the option of using the material for self-instruction.
- It was written by experts and experienced teachers in the fields of philosophy, theology, and apologetics: Dr. Richard Knopp (MA, MDiv, PhD) and Dr. Zach Breitenbach (BS, MBA, MA, PhD).
- Rich is the Room For Doubt Program Director and Professor of Philosophy & Christian Apologetics at Lincoln Christian University.
- Zach is the Room For Doubt Associate Director and Adjunct Professor at Lincoln Christian University.
- Each lesson is independent of others, so you can choose whichever ones you want in whatever order you want.
- Each lesson is versatile and designed to be used either (1) by teachers or (2) by individuals for self-instruction.
- Each lesson provides everything you need:
- Detailed content outlines (with fill-in blanks).
- “Hidden text” notes in one Microsoft Word document that provide detailed explanations and answers for the fill-in blanks. PDF’s with, and without, hidden text are also provided.
- Links to online recommended videos and other resources.
- Questions for group discussion or personal reflection (along with suggested responses).
- Dealing With Doubt: Cultural & Biblical Reflections (available NOW)
- Dealing With Different Types of Doubt (available NOW)
- Dealing With Emotional Doubt (available NOW)
- How Our Deepest Human Needs Point To Christianity (available NOW)
- Christianity: The Ultimate Basis for Justice, Rights, and Equality (available NOW)
- Truth and Tolerance (available NOW)
- Witnessing Made Easier: Strategies for Conversing with Unbelievers (available NOW)
- “Apologetics”… Say What? (coming soon)
- Who Is God? (coming soon)
- Evidence for God: The Universe Began (coming soon)
- Evidence for God: The Design of Life and the Universe (coming soon)
- A Moral Argument for God’s Existence (coming soon)
- Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus (coming soon)
- The Reliability and Authority of the Bible (coming soon)
- Why Does God Allow Suffering and Evil? (coming soon)