"Strengthen Your Faith" Curriculum
A NEW Curriculum!
FREE for Christian Camps
Ideal for Non-Camp Uses Too
Valuable, Versatile, Practical, and Desperately Needed
This is a critical time to strengthen your faith and for you to strengthen the faith of others. These lessons will help you do that. The versatile lessons can be used in a variety of ways. They are provided to Christian CAMPS (high school and college) for FREE, and they are ideal for many others as well (e.g. church classes, youth groups, small groups, campus ministries, home schools, Christian schools, families). They’re even designed for personal self-instruction. They cover a growing number of important and very relevant topics to strengthen your faith in a complex world.
Lesson Series Highlights
- Designed to strengthen the faith of Christian believers and help them be more effective Christian witnesses.
- FREE for Christian CAMPS (high school & college camps)!
- Very modest cost for NON-CAMP uses (e.g. churches, youth groups, Sunday school classes, small groups, campus ministries, families, Christian high schools).
- Many topics to choose from. Each lesson is independent, so choose whichever ones you want.
- Versatile lessons created for (1) TEACHERS or (2) STUDENTS for self-instruction.
- Everything easily downloadable!
Each lesson provides EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Detailed content outlines (with fill-in blanks).
- Recommended online videos with links and other resources.
- Suggested teaching/learning activities.
- Lesson materials in editable Microsoft Word and in PDF’s. (Microsoft Word includes “hidden text” notes with detailed explanations and answers for the fill-in blanks. For convenience, PDF’s are included with, and without, this hidden text.)
- Questions for group discussion or personal reflection (along with suggested responses in hidden text!).
For Teacher Use or Student Self-Instruction
- TEACHERS: This is a complete preparation and presentation manual. The hidden text in Microsoft Word offers ALL YOU NEED to prepare and present a lesson. Simply print a lesson without the hidden text to use as a student handout. For convenience, PDF’s with, and without, the hidden text are also included.
- STUDENTS: Use the lessons for self-instruction. Just go through the lessons yourself (or maybe with a few friends or family), learn what you can from the outline and the hidden text explanations, watch the recommended videos, jot down responses to questions in the outline, try some learning activities, and choose some questions to answer in the Discussion & Reflection Guide.
“Bonus Option” for CAMPS:
Live Webinar Interaction with the Lesson Writers!
- If schedules and technology can be arranged, Room For Doubt will provide a 60-90 minute LIVE webinar event and Q&A for your high school or college camp WITHOUT CHARGE.
- The lesson writers and webinar hosts are Dr. Richard Knopp (BA, MA, MDiv, PhD) and Dr. Zach Breitenbach (BS, MBA, MA, PhD). They are experts and experienced teachers in the fields of theology, philosophy, and apologetics. Rich is the Room For Doubt Director and Zach is the Associate Director. Both teach at Lincoln Christian University.